Trails End 2 0.8 miles to Chapel Hill | Quiet & Clean Apartment
Size –1 Bedroom • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 1-2
- Private 1 bedroom apartment in Chapel Hill, NC with a fully equipped kitchen, washer & dryer, and high-speed WiFi.
Perfect Location! Just 0.8 Miles to downtown Chapel Hill and under two miles from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Located next to an entrance to the Tanyard Branch Trail. This newly paved surface trail runs along a beautiful creek and connects to local parks as well as W. Franklyn St.
-- THE PROPERTY --
- Outdoor patio with dining table & bench
- Bedroom includes a queen bed with a highly rated 12 inch Zinus memory foam mattress. Blackout curtains & a sound machine provided to create a calming sleep environment.
- Full kitchen with dishes pots & pans
- Well stocked with appliances (refrigerator, stove, microwave, toaster, personal blender, air fryer, and instant pot)
- Coffee makers include a Keurig & French press
- Maytag washer & dryer in unit
- Smart Roku TV in living room with Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+ included. Please note we do not have cable due to the amount of streaming services provided.
- High speed WiFi
- We supply bed linens, bath towels, and dish towels. There will be one set out in the bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen on arrival. There is a second set available in baskets on top of the washer/dryer.
- Parking is available for 1 car in the gravel area in front of the house. Please see our house rules for full parking instructions.
-- PET POLICY --
- Please message us for pet approval prior to booking.
- Pets MUST be added to your reservation during the booking process. Once added, the $150 pet fee is included as part of the nightly rate (spread out equally over the course of the stay) and in the total price at checkout.
- Pet fee is non-refundable and is a flat rate for the stay.
- Limit is 2 dogs; no other animals permitted.
- Must pick up all droppings from pet(s).
- Dogs must be fully housebroken.
- Dogs are not permitted on furniture or linens.
-- HOUSE RULES --
- NO SMOKING. If anything is smoked inside, you will incur a $200 fee for deodorization treatment.
- Parking is available in the gravel area in front of the house. Please park to one side of the parking area, as it is shared with the upstairs apartment and other cars may need to park beside you.
- Parking is only be guaranteed for 1 car. A second car may be allowed at certain times depending on the occupancy of the upstairs apartment. Please ask host before parking a second car to ensure there will be space available.
- This duplex is located on a hill. Guests will be required to climb stairs to reach the apartment.
- Self check-in with keyless PIN code lock
- Visitors must be approved by host.
- Be respectful of our neighbors by keeping noise volumes low.
- There is a dehumidifier plugged in next to the washer/dryer. Please keep this running throughout your stay and dump the water out as needed.
- Do not burn incense, essential oils, or similar items. These scents are difficult to remove before the next guest checks in, and some guests may have sensitivity to smells.
- Guest must sign rental agreement.
Guests have access to the full apartment & patio on the lower level of the duplex. Please do not enter the upstairs apartment or deck.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 7 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 7 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
About the Owner
Hi everyone! We're a husband & wife duo who grew up in a small town in North Carolina. We moved to Wilmington about 10 years ago, and now we live in Carolina Beach with our dog. We've always loved exploring the NC beaches & mountains, and we love getting to share our beautiful home state with our friends, family, & guests!
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||