0.2 Miles to Beach Access | Ocean Breeze at CB
Size –2 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 1-4
- Spacious 2 bedroom apartment in Carolina Beach (upper level of duplex)
- Just a 5 minute walk to the public beach access on Ocean Blvd!
- Recently updated with new furniture throughout the space.
-- THE PROPERTY --
- Front porch with 4 rocking chairs and string lights
- Large kitchen with granite countertops and reverse osmosis water filter installed by the sink. Ice maker is also hooked up to reverse osmosis filter.
- Kitchen is stocked with dishes and pots & pans, and a variety of appliances (French door refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, blender, slow cooker, & hand mixer)
- Enjoy coffee with a 12 cup coffee pot and French press
- Open concept floor plan - kitchen is open to living & dining areas
- Living area includes new furniture, a 55 inch smart Roku TV, and real hardwood floors
- Master bedroom includes a king size Posturepedic mattress, large walk-in closet, a 55 inch smart Roku TV, and a large attached bathroom
- Master bathroom is equipped with a double vanity with granite countertops and a walk-in shower. A separate vanity desk with mirror is also set up by the window to make the perfect space for applying makeup.
- Second bedroom includes a king size bed with a highly rated 12” Zinus memory foam mattress and large closet
- Second bathroom is across the hall from the second bedroom. It includes a standard size tub shower & single vanity.
- Laundry closet includes washer, dryer, and designated wash sink
- High-speed WiFi
- Both smart Roku TVs include Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+ subscriptions. Please note we do not have cable due to the amount of streaming services provided.
- Pack ‘n’ play and high chair available if desired. Both are stored in the second bedroom closet.
- 9 foot ceilings & large windows throughout the space.
- Parking is available in the driveway for up to 3 cars. (Parking is limited to the left side of the driveway only.)
- We supply bed linens & bath towels. Beach towels NOT provided.
- We also provide enough hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, & trash bags to get you started upon arrival. However, if you are staying longer than a couple nights, please plan to supplement with your own supplies based on your personal needs
-- PET POLICY --
- Please message us for pet approval prior to booking.
- Pets MUST be added to your reservation during the booking process. Once added, the $150 pet fee is included as part of the nightly rate (spread out equally over the course of the stay) and in the total price at checkout.
- Pet fee is non-refundable and is a flat rate for the stay.
- Limit is 2 dogs; no other animals permitted.
- Must pick up all droppings from pet(s).
- Dogs must be fully housebroken.
- Dogs are not permitted on furniture or linens.
-- HOUSE RULES --
- NO SMOKING. If anything is smoked inside, you will incur a $300 fee for deodorization treatment.
- Check-in time is 4:00PM and check out by 10:00AM. Early check ins and late check outs are not available due to our COVID-19 cleaning protocols. No parking on premises before check in time or after check out time.
- Self check-in with keyless PIN code lock
- When pulling into the driveway & facing the house from the street, please park only on the left side of the driveway. The basement apartment is used as a small office space, and it is assigned the right side of the driveway.
- No entry is permitted into the garage because it is used as office space/storage in conjunction with the basement apartment. We apologize for any inconvenience
- All visitors must be approved by host.
- Be respectful of our neighbors by keeping noise volumes low.
- In order to avoid potential staining, please do NOT use bleach to clean anything during your stay. We have professional cleaners who will use bleach appropriately in between guests to ensure a high standard of cleanliness.
- Do not burn incense, essential oils, or similar items. These scents are difficult to remove before the next guest checks in, and some guests may have sensitivity to smells.
- Guest must sign rental agreement.
-- GUEST ACCESS --
Guests have access to the full upstairs apartment. Please do not enter the garage or downstairs apartment, as they are used as an office space & storage.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 7 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 7 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
About the Owner
Hi everyone! We're a husband & wife duo who grew up in a small town in North Carolina. We've always loved the NC coast and moved to Wilmington about 10 years ago. Now we live on the island in Carolina Beach with our dog, and we love getting to share this beautiful place with our friends, family, & guests!
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||