0.2 Miles to Beach Access | Beach Daze at CB
Size –2 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms (1 full, 1 half) 2 Baths (1 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 1-4
- Private 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath townhome in Carolina Beach
- Recently renovated with brand new kitchen & appliances
- Just a 5 minute walk to the public beach access! Located a few houses behind Squigley’s Ice Cream & Treats.
-- THE PROPERTY --
- Front porch with 2 Adirondack benches
- Full kitchen with dishes and pots & pans
- Well stocked with appliances (full size refrigerator, stove, microwave, toaster, blender, and washer/dryer)
- Coffee bar with 12 cup coffee pot and French press
- Both bedrooms include a king size bed with highly rated 12” Zinus memory foam mattress
- First bedroom, full bathroom, kitchen, & living area are on the main level
- Second bedroom and half bathroom (with washer/dryer) are upstairs
- High-speed WiFi
- Smart Roku TV's in the living room and master bedroom. Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+ included. Please note we do not have cable due to the amount of streaming services provided.
- Pack ‘n’ play and high chair available if desired.
- 2 covered parking spaces available in the carport under the townhome. The carport is 7 feet 6 inches tall, so your vehicle must be shorter than that to fit. We do NOT have alternative parking for taller vehicles.
- We supply bed linens & bath towels. Beach towels NOT provided.
- We also provide enough hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, & trash bags to get you started upon arrival. However, if you are staying longer than a couple nights, please plan to supplement with your own supplies based on your personal needs.
-- PET POLICY --
- Please message us for pet approval PRIOR to booking.
- Pets MUST be added to your reservation during the booking process to incorporate the $200 pet fee into the total price.
- Pet fee is non-refundable and is a flat rate for the stay.
- Limit is 2 dogs; no other animals permitted.
- Must pick up all droppings from pet(s).
- Dogs must be fully housebroken.
- Dogs are not permitted on furniture or linens.
-- HOUSE RULES --
- NO SMOKING. If anything is smoked inside, you will incur a $200 fee for deodorization treatment.
- Check-in time is 4:00PM and check out by 10:00AM. Early check ins and late check outs are not available due to our COVID-19 cleaning protocols. No parking on premises before check in time or after check out time.
- Self check-in with keyless PIN code lock
- Please park in the 2 assigned parking spaces located directly below Unit B (Beach Daze). Each space measures 10 feet wide, 21 feet deep, and has a height of 7 ft 6 inches. Your vehicle MUST fit within these dimensions because there is no other parking available.
- No more than 2 vehicles are permitted to park on the property.
- Do not block the driveway or park in any spaces assigned to the adjoining townhomes (Units A, C, & D), or you could be towed.
- The yard behind this property is not this property’s backyard. That yard belongs to the purple house adjacent to this property, so please stay out of the yard (including pets).
- All visitors must be approved by host.
- Be respectful of our neighbors by keeping noise volumes low.
- In order to avoid potential staining, please do NOT use bleach to clean anything in the cottage during your stay. We have professional cleaners who will use bleach appropriately in between guests to ensure a high standard of cleanliness.
- Do not burn incense, essential oils, or similar items. These scents are difficult to remove before the next guest checks in, and some guests may have sensitivity to smells.
- Guest must sign rental agreement.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 7 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 7 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
About the Owner
Hi everyone! We're a husband & wife duo who grew up in a small town in North Carolina. We've always loved the NC coast and moved to Wilmington about 10 years ago. Now we live on the island in Carolina Beach with our dog, and we love getting to share this beautiful place with our friends, family, & guests!
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
|Setting & View||
2 Bathrooms (1 full, 1 half)
2 Baths (1 full, 1 half)
|Sports & Adventure||