1 Block to Beach, Restaurants & More! Anchors Away
Size –2 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 1-4
- Private 2 bedroom apartment in Carolina Beach
- Located 1 block from the beach with public access. Just a 1 minute walk!
-- THE PROPERTY --
- Front porch with Adirondack chairs and string lights
- Full kitchen including a coffee pot, french press, pots/pans, & dishes
- Well stocked with appliances (full size fridge, stove, microwave, blender, & toaster)
- Master bedroom includes a queen bed (highly rated 12” Zinus memory foam mattress)
- Second bedroom includes a bunk bed (two twin size, highly rated Zinus memory foam mattresses)
- High-speed WiFi
- Smart TV's in living room and master bedroom. Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+ included. Roku TV in living room & Amazon TV in bedroom. Please note we do not have cable due to the amount of streaming services provided.
- 3 mini-split AC/heat systems throughout the apartment: one in each bedroom & one in the living room. Set your bedroom temperature to your optimal sleep temperature without affecting the rest of the rooms!
- Pet friendly for friendly pets! Please message us for pet approval PRIOR to booking. Non-refundable pet fee of $150 applies. Pets MUST be added to your reservation during the booking process to incorporate the pet fee into the total price. Limit is 2 dogs; no other animals permitted. Please review the house rules for our full pet policy.
- Pack ‘n’ play and high chair available if desired
- We supply bed linens & bath towels. Beach towels NOT provided.
- We also provide enough hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, & trash bags to get you started upon arrival. However, if you are staying longer than a couple nights, please plan to supplement with your own supplies based on your personal needs.
-- PET POLICY --
- Please message us for pet approval prior to booking.
- Pets MUST be added to your reservation during the booking process. Once added, the $150 pet fee is included as part of the nightly rate (spread out equally over the course of the stay) and in the total price at checkout.
- Pet fee is non-refundable and is a flat rate for the stay.
- Limit is 2 dogs; no other animals permitted.
- Must pick up all droppings from pet(s).
- Dogs must be fully housebroken.
- Dogs are not permitted on furniture or linens.
-- HOUSE RULES --
- NO SMOKING. If anything is smoked inside, you will incur a $200 fee for deodorization treatment.
- Check-in time is 4:00PM and check out by 10:00AM. Early check ins and late check outs are not available due to our COVID-19 cleaning protocols. No parking on premises before check in time or after check out time.
- Self check-in with keyless PIN code lock
- Park on the grass directly BEHIND the building. The spaces in the front are used by unit B, and the gravel driveway to the side is privately owned by the neighbors, so do not block either of those. The side driveway may be used to pull through to access the back spaces, or you can drive one street past Pelican Ln. on Canal Dr. and turn right at the yellow condos to get to the back spaces (this street is not named.)
- A maximum of 2 cars are allowed on the property. The third space is reserved for property management.
- In order to avoid potential staining, please do NOT use bleach to clean anything during your stay. We have professional cleaners who will use bleach appropriately in between guests to ensure a high standard of cleanliness.
- Only stainless steel cleaner may be used on stainless steel appliances. Other cleaners will cause stainless steel to rust, so please do not use them on the appliances.
- Visitors must be approved by host.
- Be respectful of our neighbors. Keep noise volume low and no walking through neighbors yards.
- Do not burn incense, essential oils, or similar items. These scents are difficult to remove before the next guest checks in, and some guests may have sensitivity to smells.
- Guest must sign rental agreement.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 7 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 7 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
About the Owner
Hi everyone! We're a husband & wife duo who grew up in a small town in North Carolina. We've always loved the NC coast and moved to Wilmington about 10 years ago. Now we live on the island in Carolina Beach with our dog, and we love getting to share this beautiful place with our friends, family, & guests!
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||