Perfect Location! Quiet Getaway | Hidden Haven #1
Size –3 Bedrooms • 3 Bathrooms 3 Baths • Sleeps 1-6
- Private 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom end unit townhome in Banner Elk, NC
- Recently renovated with new appliances & furniture
- Minutes from Sugar Mountain, Grandfather Mountain State Park, Seven Devils, Wilderness Run Alpine Coaster, and downtown Banner Elk
- Please note there is only parking for 2 vehicles.
--THE PROPERTY --
- Full kitchen with dishes and pots & pans
- Well stocked with appliances (full size refrigerator, gas range, microwave, toaster, and washer/dryer)
- Keurig coffee maker
- Propane fire place in the living room
- 2 master suites with king beds and attached bathrooms
- 1 additional bedroom with queen bed, located next to the third bathroom (not attached)
- First master suite, kitchen, dining area, & living room are on the main level
- Back porch with outdoor dining set accessed through the living room & main level bedroom
- Second master suite and additional bedroom & bathroom are on the second level
- Upstairs master suite also contains a sitting area and attached private balcony
- High-speed WiFi
- Smart Roku TV's in the living room and every bedroom. Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+ included. Please note we do not have cable due to the amount of streaming services provided.
- Pack ‘n’ play available if desired.
- Pet friendly for friendly pets! Please message us for pet approval PRIOR to booking. Non-refundable pet fee of $100 applies. Pets MUST be added to your reservation during the booking process to incorporate the pet fee into the total price. Limit is 2 dogs; no other animals permitted. Please review the house rules for our full pet policy.
- Parking is available for 2 cars in the parking lot. The lot is shared with the other townhomes in the complex, so no more than 2 cars are permitted.
- Please note that during snowy conditions, 4 wheel drive is required to access the property.
- We supply bed linens & bath towels
- We also provide enough hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, & trash bags to get you started upon arrival. However, if you are staying with a larger group or for a longer time, please plan to supplement with your own supplies based on your personal needs.
- Air conditioning is not needed in Banner Elk for the majority of the year. However, there will be 2 bedrooms with access to a portable air conditioning unit. There are also ceiling fans & box fans in every bedroom.
-- PET POLICY --
- Please message us for pet approval prior to booking.
- Pets MUST be added to your reservation during the booking process. Once added, the $100 pet fee is included as part of the nightly rate (spread out equally over the course of the stay) and in the total price at checkout.
- Pet fee is non-refundable and is a flat rate for the stay.
- Limit is 2 dogs; no other animals permitted.
- Must pick up all droppings from pet(s).
- Dogs must be fully housebroken.
- Dogs are not permitted on furniture or linens.
-- HOUSE RULES --
- NO SMOKING. If anything is smoked inside, you will incur a $200 fee for deodorization treatment.
- Do NOT leave any food outside the building. All trash MUST be placed inside the trash cans that are located inside the bear cages. If food or trash is left outside the bear cages, it WILL attract bears to the property.
- Check-in time is 4:00PM and check out by 10:00AM. Early check ins and late check outs are not available due to our COVID-19 cleaning protocols. No parking on premises before check in time or after check out time.
- Self check-in with keyless PIN code lock
- Parking is available for up to 2 cars in the parking lot. The lot is shared with the other townhomes in the complex, so no more than 2 cars are permitted.
- During snowy conditions, 4 wheel drive is required to access the property. It is your responsibility to prepare for winter weather, and we do not issue refunds due to snow/ice.
- All visitors must be approved by host.
- Be respectful of our neighbors by keeping noise volumes low.
- In order to avoid potential staining, please do NOT use bleach to clean anything during your stay. We have professional cleaners who will use bleach appropriately in between guests to ensure a high standard of cleanliness.
- Do not burn incense, essential oils, or similar items. These scents are difficult to remove before the next guest checks in, and some guests may have sensitivity to smells.
- Guest must sign rental agreement.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 7 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 7 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
About the Owner
Hi everyone! We're a husband & wife duo who grew up in a small town in North Carolina. We moved to Wilmington about 10 years ago, and now we live in Carolina Beach with our dog. We've always loved exploring the NC beaches & mountains, and we love getting to share our beautiful home state with our friends, family, & guests!
Banner Elk, North Carolina
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||