Driftwood 5-Minute Walk to Beach, Cozy Studio, Full Kitchen
Size –1 Bedroom • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 1-2
Welcome to the Driftwood Suite, a beautifully designed 1 bedroom, 1 bath suite just steps away from the beach. This newly renovated space is centrally located and perfect for a couples getaway or small family vacation. Driftwood is equipped with a fully stocked kitchen, washer & dryer, walk-in closet, dedicated workspace, and two 50" TVs.
-- THE PROPERTY --
- Newly Renovated Private Studio in Carolina Beach
- Easy 5-minute walk to the beach! (0.2 miles to the closest beach access)
- Fully equipped kitchen (coffee pot, french press, toaster, blender, pots/pans, dinnerware, utensils, cooking sheets, & more)
- 1 king bed with highly rated 12” Zinus memory foam mattress
- Samsung Washer & Dryer
- High-speed WiFi
- Dedicated work space with a desk & comfortable leather swivel chair
- (2) 50” HD Smart Roku TVs (Disney+, Hulu, & ESPN+ are included) Please note we do not have cable due to the amount of streaming services provided.
- Pack ’n’ play, children’s utensils, and children’s tableware.
- Private deck with outdoor furniture; perfect for a cup of coffee and a good book.
- Minutes from the Carolina Beach Boardwalk, Historic Fort Fisher, Carolina Beach State Park, Fort Fisher Aquarium and tons of great restaurants.
- Pet friendly for friendly pets! Please message us for pet approval PRIOR to booking. Non-refundable pet fee of $150 applies. Pets MUST be added to your reservation during the booking process to incorporate the pet fee into the total price. Limit is 2 dogs; no other animals permitted. Please review the house rules for our full pet policy.
- We supply bed linens & bath towels. Beach towels NOT provided.
- We also provide enough hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, & trash bags to get you started upon arrival. However, if you are staying longer than a couple nights, please plan to supplement with your own supplies based on your personal needs.
-- PET POLICY --
- Please message us for pet approval PRIOR to booking.
- Pets MUST be added to your reservation during the booking process to incorporate the $150 pet fee into the total price.
- Pet fee is non-refundable and is a flat rate for the stay.
- Limit is 2 dogs; no other animals permitted.
- Must pick up all droppings from pet(s).
- Dogs must be fully housebroken.
- Dogs are not permitted on furniture or linens.
-- HOUSE RULES --
- NO SMOKING. If anything is smoked inside, you will incur a $300 fee for deodorization treatment.
- Check-in time is 4:00PM and check out by 10:00AM. No parking on premises before check in time or after check out time.
- Self check-in with keyless PIN code lock
- When pulling into the driveway & facing the house from the street, please park only on the right side of the driveway. The upper apartment is assigned the left side of the driveway.
- No entry is permitted into the garage because it is used as office space/storage. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- All visitors must be approved by host.
- Be respectful of our neighbors by keeping noise volumes low.
- In order to avoid potential staining, please do NOT use bleach to clean anything during your stay. We have professional cleaners who will use bleach appropriately in between guests to ensure a high standard of cleanliness.
- Do not burn incense, essential oils, or similar items. These scents are difficult to remove before the next guest checks in, and some guests may have sensitivity to smells.
- Guest must sign rental agreement.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 7 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 7 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
About the Owner
Hi everyone! We're a husband & wife duo who grew up in a small town in North Carolina. We moved to Wilmington about 10 years ago, and now we live in Carolina Beach with our dog. We've always loved exploring the NC beaches & mountains, and we love getting to share our beautiful home state with our friends, family, & guests!
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
|Listing Type||Apartment in a house on the 1st floor|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||