Sunseeker 1 Steps To The Beach & Kure Pier | Cozy Condo #1
Size –1 Bedroom • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 1-2
Welcome to the Sunseeker!
- Private 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo in Kure Beach, NC
- Just a 3 minute walk to the public beach access and the Kure Beach boardwalk with great restaurants, coffee, ice-cream, an arcade, fishing pier, and more!
- Private condo in Kure Beach just steps from the beach.
- Easy walk to the beach! (less than 500ft to the closest beach access)
- Fully equipped kitchen (coffee pot, french press, toaster, blender, pots/pans, dinnerware, utensils, cooking sheets, & more)
- 1 king bed with highly rated 12” Zinus memory foam mattress
- High-speed WiFi
- (2) HD Smart Roku TVs (Disney+, Hulu, & ESPN+ are included) Please note we do not have cable due to the amount of streaming services provided.
- Pack ’n’ play, children’s utensils, and children’s tableware.
- Minutes from the Carolina Beach Boardwalk, Historic Fort Fisher, Carolina Beach State Park, Fort Fisher Aquarium and tons of great restaurants.
- We supply bed linens & bath towels. Beach towels NOT provided.
- We also provide enough hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, & trash bags to get you started upon arrival. However, if you are staying longer than a couple nights, please plan to supplement with your own supplies based on your personal needs.
- No pets allowed
- NO SMOKING. If anything is smoked inside, you will incur a $200 fee for deodorization treatment.
- Check-in time is 4:00PM and check out by 10:00AM. Early check ins and late check outs are not available due to our COVID-19 cleaning protocols. No parking on premises before check in time or after check out time.
- Self check-in with keyless PIN code lock
- No more than 1 vehicle is permitted to park on the property. The parking lot is shared with the other units in the complex, and 1 space is assigned to each unit. There are no additional parking spaces available.
- Please park only in the 1 assigned parking space for unit 1.
- All visitors must be approved by host.
- Be respectful of other guests in the complex by keeping noise volumes low.
- In order to avoid potential staining, please do NOT use bleach to clean anything during your stay. We have professional cleaners who will use bleach appropriately in between guests to ensure a high standard of cleanliness.
- Do not burn incense, essential oils, or similar items. These scents are difficult to remove before the next guest checks in, and some guests may have sensitivity to smells.
- Guest must sign rental agreement.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 7 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 7 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
About the Owner
Hi everyone! We're a husband & wife duo who grew up in a small town in North Carolina. We've always loved the NC coast and moved to Wilmington about 10 years ago. Now we live on the island in Carolina Beach with our dog, and we love getting to share this beautiful place with our friends, family, & guests!
Kure Beach, North Carolina
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||